[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Newbie Design (week 1 update)
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Newbie Design (week 1 update)
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 18:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200305161241.h4GCfkHN005298@otter.actwin.com>
warhau said, in part:
> You can see that the equipment above puts me at about
> $968 of my allotted
> $1000 budget. Well, the good news is that I have had my
> budget extended by
> at least a couple hundred dollars for this project.
And so begins the inexorable slide down the slippery slope.
The next $200 is only $200 more, and the next and the
next. You might want to switch hobbies to luxury sailing
as to save money ;-)
But if you don't, you'll find a lot of company at the
bottom of the slope.
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.