[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Re: Newbie Design (week 1 update)
- To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: RE: Re: Newbie Design (week 1 update)
- From: "warhau" <warhau at austin_rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:02:10 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <03F53405C6ED434A986221919785A6A701D26503@nca-postal.ncaustin.com>
> Spend that money on fish, better lighting, and a
good C02 system that you can trust.
Better lighting than 392W of power compact? I was under the impression that,
formulaically, 3.26W/g would be sufficient to grow just about anything.