Re: Low Light, Slow Grow Tank

Roger,

The light is concentrated along the back in a double light strip. I was wondering though, at what point does a low light tank become a high light tank? The 72 currently has 80 watts, and you are suggesting one more 40 watt. My 75 at home has 130 watts of CF lighting, and one 40 watt fluorescent strip (sometimes I leave it off). Would the tank at home be considered high light due to the CF bulbs (which only seem to focus light over the back of the tank (it's a Custom Sea Life Brite-Lite strip with 6700K bulbs), or is it still a low light tank?

Thanks!

Kirk