Re: neglective and non carbon enriched tanks

If the non-carbon enriched tanks are not good for the
neglective (which is one past pluperfect, as I recall),
then I just lucked out out.  True, I started some of them
just to see how they grew and to learn -- wouldn't you? --
but also, and for the tank at work, especially, so that I
could neglect them often without cauysing the house to come
down or lesser but still undesireable tragedies.

I don't know if that's a character flaw.  If it is, it will
hardly be noticed. ;-)

Scott H.