[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Non Carbon enriched planted aquaria
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Non Carbon enriched planted aquaria
- From: Cheryl Rogers <cheryl at rightstuffwebsites_com>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 10:03:57 -0500
- References: <200305091113.h49BDbin016025@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
GramFran413 at aol_com wrote:
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 17:44:02 EDT
From: GramFran413 at aol_com
Subject: Re: Non Carbon enriched planted aquaria
Forgive me, but who is DW and what is the title of her book?
In a message dated 5/8/03 2:03:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com writes:
We are fortunate to have DW's book.
I'm not shy: Diana Walstad's book, Ecology of the Planted Aquarium can
be purchased via the Aquatic Gardeners Association at
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/bookstore.html. Everyone who has a
planted tank should read this book, even if they are not going to
subscribe to her methods, because this book is way more than a method.
Diana Walstad is also the AGA's Bookstore Mistress and can usually be
persuaded to sign the copy that she mails to you.
Membership Chair/TAG Layout
Aquatic Gardeners Association