[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Updated i-aquaria pages -- or - Planted Aquaria Eclipsing Plain Fish Tanks?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Updated i-aquaria pages -- or - Planted Aquaria Eclipsing Plain Fish Tanks?
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200305082048.h48KmIK1000655@otter.actwin.com>
Ed Tierney said:
> I've recently updated my aquaria website, not a big
> update but I have added
> some of my Eclipse 3 pics.... speaking of which I'd
> really like to hear from
> others who keep these small Eclipse tanks.
> I haven't had any problems growing plants in this tank
> albeit a slow process
I think these are great for slow grow tanks. How timely
with outburst of support for aeration and talk about
aeration and CO2 levels in non-COs injected tanks. The
biowheels in Eclipse tanks are very good aeration devices.
Maybe that 's why these tanks work so well as low
maintenance plnated aquaria. I wish Marineland would clue
in on this and aquatic gardening in general -- it would be
good for them and for, as Tom (or Bill Clinton) might put
it, growing the hobby.
Btw, I think there was a healthy outburst from Eclipse
buffs just last month ;-)
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.