[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LFS vs APD wisdom
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: LFS vs APD wisdom
- From: Kirk Melton <triax at bellsouth_net>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 22:08:47 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200305071203.h47C3PfM015987@otter.actwin.com>
I was wondering if by using an airpump if you are putting CO2 into the
water as well as O2, since atmospheric air has a higher level of CO2 than
an aquarium with no CO2 injection?
Thanks for everyone's input on this matter. Didn't mean to cause a
firestorm in APD, but, hey, I guess that's what it's for - discussion. I
was just under the impression that everyone here was using CO2 injection,
high light, and substrate/water column fertilization. Silly me.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.476 / Virus Database: 273 - Release Date: 4/24/2003
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---