[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Crawling Cabomba
- From: "Matt & Linda Crocker" <crockerm at peak_org>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 19:10:22 -0700
- References: <200305071203.h47C3PfM015987@otter.actwin.com>
I recently took some cabomba out of my established 75g tank with
192 watts and co2 injection, and planted a few stems into my fairly
new 75g with 256 watts and co2 injected. In the newer tank with
more light the cabomba did something completely different, it has
crawled across the bottom from where it was planted clear to the
front glass sending up stems along the way. I really like the look,
but have never seen this happen before.
Is it common for this plant to act this way?