[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hemianthus, Micrantherum, Elatine etc
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Hemianthus, Micrantherum, Elatine etc
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at yahoo_com>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 13:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200305071203.h47C3PfM015987@otter.actwin.com>
Most of these plants are delicate and leafy. Generally if the
NO3 supply is good and the CO2, they are not too picky and grow
quick. I can stunt M. umbrosum within a day or two of low NO3.
I must say I enjoy Elatine as a foreground plant more than Gloss
and Micratherum etc.
It's better behaved and has a nice bright green color.
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.