[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Crypt sp. tries to flower immersed
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Crypt sp. tries to flower immersed
- From: Chuck H <grendel at usit_net>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 15:19:37 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200305071203.h47C3PfM015987@otter.actwin.com>
Antonio T. wrote:
When I have another flower I will post it to ID.
I have a rich sustrate with Sepiolite, vermiculite, humus, laterite and
regulary fertilized with "balls"
NO3 minimum: 10 mg/l
PO4 minimum:0,1 mg/l
Fe: 0,1 mg/l
Dayly fertilization with K and Fe
Thanks for the info, Antonio. Our tanks are similar, but my GH is about
half of yours and I keep nitrates lower.
I'll look forward to the photo. Since the list doesn't accept file
attachments, send it to me directly and I can post it on the Web for other
list members to see (if you don't have a Web site of your own).