Re: Crypt sp. tries to flower immersed

Antonio T. wrote:

When I have another flower I will post it to ID.

I have a rich sustrate with Sepiolite, vermiculite, humus, laterite and
regulary fertilized with "balls"

Water parameters:
GH:15
KH5
pH 6,8
NO3 minimum: 10 mg/l
PO4 minimum:0,1 mg/l
Fe: 0,1 mg/l

Dayly fertilization with K and Fe

Thanks for the info, Antonio. Our tanks are similar, but my GH is about half of yours and I keep nitrates lower.

I'll look forward to the photo. Since the list doesn't accept file attachments, send it to me directly and I can post it on the Web for other list members to see (if you don't have a Web site of your own).
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee