[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Crypt sp. tries to flower immersed
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Crypt sp. tries to flower immersed
- From: "Xisco" <xisco__ at hotmail_com>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:55:55 +0200
- References: <200305061054.h46AsYqn029269@otter.actwin.com>
When I have another flower I will post it to ID.
I have a rich sustrate with Sepiolite, vermiculite, humus, laterite and
regulary fertilized with "balls"
NO3 minimum: 10 mg/l
PO4 minimum:0,1 mg/l
Fe: 0,1 mg/l
Dayly fertilization with K and Fe
> Subject: Re: Crypt sp. tries to flower immersed
> Antonio wrote:
> >I have regurally Cryptocoryne albida´s? inmersed flowers
> That's interesting, Antonio. I've thought that my plant could be
> Cryptocoryne albida. How do you maintain nutrients?
> - --
> Chuck Huffine
> Knoxville, Tennessee