[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Attaching Glossostigma to Driftwood or Rocks
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Attaching Glossostigma to Driftwood or Rocks
- From: Jamie Johnson <Jamie_Johnson at gel.com>
- Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 11:21:32 -0400
- References: <200305051039.h45AdNOw006360@otter.actwin.com>
> My LFS just got some Glossostigma in. Naturally, I have purchased a pad.
> I'd like a bit of advice on how to affix it to rocks or driftwood (or
> whether this is a valid approach with Glosso.)?
Believe it or not, Matt, I saw an ad last night in TFH magazine and was wondering
how they did it. It was an ad from FishVet.com and they had gloss attached to
driftwood for sale. I thought, how odd? I checked the website and included the
Looks like it's worth a shot.