Re: Attaching Glossostigma to Driftwood or Rocks

Matt asked:

> My LFS just got some Glossostigma in. Naturally, I have purchased a pad.
> I'd like a bit of advice on how to affix it to rocks or driftwood (or
> whether this is a valid approach with Glosso.)?

Believe it or not, Matt, I saw an ad last night in TFH magazine and was wondering
how they did it. It was an ad from FishVet.com and they had gloss attached to
driftwood for sale. I thought, how odd? I checked the website and included the
link below.

http://www.fishvet.com/store/itemdetail.tmpl?sku=03312002100402

Looks like it's worth a shot.

Jamie <"\\\><