Re: Guam

> From: Lazarus Miskowski <lazmiskowski at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Guam
>
> Can anyone here point me to a source addressing the
> legality of receiving or sending plants from or to
> Guam.  Thanks,

Guam is having massive problems with non-native species, as well as their
own native species, many of which are on the threatened/endangered list. The
Fish & Wildlife Service under direction of the Dep't of the Interior has
been responsible for some of these programs -.
http://pacificislands.fws.gov/

I believe the Guam Legislature passed prety severe restrictions in the late
90s. You might try a search under Organic Act of Guam, Guam Committee of
Natural Resources. (My notes from long ago say Bill 49 but don't remember
what that refers to..)

Dennis