Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #145

In a message dated 5/4/2003 6:52:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 10:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Re: Buffet dinners
>

> Just hang in there and ask what you want. It's a bit like a
> buffet dinner, you take what you want, leave behind what you
> don't want.
> You might have to post 2x but it doesn't take long and there's
> at least one person that will take the topic up, often after the
> initial post many hop on board.
>
> Regards,
> Tom Barr

  Thanks Tom, I know the list and communicating via type can screw things up
sometimes. I appreciate the list and the people who know what they are
talking about. It does help probably more people then they know. I learned a
lot before I ever said anything. I've been breeding fish for a few years in
mostly bare bottom tanks but, I think everyone likes the look and
gratification you get when you can succeed at keeping a well planted
aquarium. It's the thing I do in the morning with my coffee or in the evening
when you have a break just to sit and look at the beauty you have been able
to arrive at.
  I only keep a few fish in my 55 planted aquarium but, two of them are
Discus. They look so good in there. Funny thing is I change water in the
Planted tank once a week. The Discus downstairs in the bare bottom tanks need
changes every other day at least. If not they go nuts to the point of getting
sick. Wonder why that is? Oh well talk to you later and thanks again.
                                                                JerryB

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---