[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Buffet dinners
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Buffet dinners
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 10:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200305031053.h43ArK2A009976@otter.actwin.com>
> Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 19:49:41 EDT
> From: JerrCarol at aol_com
> I'm so misunderstood...:) I'm kinda new here and somehow
> missed the fact
> that someone was complaining. I sure wasn't. I was just saying
> hearing from
> the people who's products we like the best would be a good
> Good weekend
Just hang in there and ask what you want. It's a bit like a
buffet dinner, you take what you want, leave behind what you
You might have to post 2x but it doesn't take long and there's
at least one person that will take the topic up, often after the
initial post many hop on board.
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.