Re: Light bulb resource in Orange County, CA?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a retailer that actually stocks bulbs from GE, Sylvania,
Phillips or Duro-Test that can be used in an aquarium? Everything I find is
on the Internet and I'd rather not pay for shipping.

Thanks
Jerry

Try Grainger -- http://www.grainger.com. They have branches everywhere and they carry the entire GE lighting line. While they claim to be wholesale only, when you go in just tell them you don't have an account with them and they should have no problem selling you stuff. Make sure you get one of their extremely huge catalogs while you're there to put in your trunk to help your traction ;-)

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator