Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #143

In a message dated 5/2/2003 6:51:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> I let it go, figuring that half the list would remark about it, but nobody
> did, so I will. How much more can Seachem get involved with this internet
> community? A post on this list about a Seachem product generally gets a
> reply from Greg Morin with in 24-48 hours.

  I'm so misunderstood...:) I'm kinda new here and somehow missed the fact
that someone was complaining. I sure wasn't. I was just saying hearing from
the people who's products we like the best would be a good thing. I have also
learned a lot from Robert Paul just watching the list. I didn't realized what
I typed would be taken as a complaint. Sorry...I really like Seachem along
with some of the others but, I am also a beginner when it comes to serious
plant keeping. Hope this clears things up a little
                                                           Good weekend
                                                                    JerryB

multipart/alternative
  text/html