Re: Trace mix

Larry, if you know the quantities of traces contained in your mix you could
compare them to the quantities say in Flourish, PMDD or TMG to get an idea
of how much your mix differs from these. Based on their reccomended dose you
should be able to get an idea of how much you should be using of your own
mix.

Hope that helps

Giancarlo Podio