Re: Barking up the wrong tree

Rachel Sandage thought it a mistake for Robert H to suggest
that Seachem wasn't involved enough with the aquatic
gardening community via web lists like APD.

I can see how what Robert posted looks like that (well, it
does, actually read like that), but I think he meant the
opposite, that he'd like to see more companies behave like
SeaChem.  So I think he meant to be barking up the same
tree as thee  :-)  .

Scott H.