Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #141

In a message dated 4/30/2003 6:43:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> for PAM and TAG and from what I understand you have been just as involved
> with Aqua Planta in Europe. So why aren't your competitors just as involved
> with the public and education? Companies like Dennerle, Hans Barth Dessau
> and the many other nurseries in Europe? Is it because the American market
> is
> closed to them or do they just have a different philosophy?
>
> I wish more American companies like Seachem would follow your example and
> get involved with internet communities and organizations like the AGA.
>
> Robert Paul Hudson
> <A HREF="www.aquabotanic.com">www.aquabotanic.com</A>

  Great thoughts Robert. Sometimes keeping a nicely planted aquarium seems
complex. Sometimes it even seems like it was only meant for those with
degrees in chemistry but, thanks to guys like you and other in the know
aquatic plant people it makes it easier for us novice types to gain insight
into how it's done. And it's not rocket science. It's just a matter of
developing a routine and understanding what plants need to improve their
growth. It's great to have a place to go and people that will help us better
understand what we are doing right or wrong. When all is said and done being
able to sit back and enjoy the beauty is worth it all.
                                                              thanks all
                                                                   JerryB

multipart/alternative
  text/html