Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #139

In a message dated 4/29/2003 6:46:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:42:30 -0700
> From: Rex Grigg <rex at dsl-only_net>
> Subject: RE: ECO Aqualizer
>
> >Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:28:53 -0400
> >From: Chuck H <grendel at usit_net>
> >Subject: ECO Aqualizer
> >
> >Any of you gadget freaks tried this one out yet?  Sounds interesting.
> >
> >http://www.ecoaqualizer.com
> >
> >- --
> >Chuck Huffine
> >Knoxville, Tennessee
>
>   I checked out this web site and it screams "Snake Oil" to me.  Anytime I
> see "electromagnetic energy" mentioned as some miracle cure or fix-it I get
>
> real skeptical real fast.  This IMHO is in the same lines as putting high
> priced magnets on your fuel line to increase your mpg.  Or putting the same
>
> magnets on your water line to "purify" your water.  Then they go on to
> mention "far infrared photon waves".  More hogwash IMHO.
>

> In Heaven We were formed...
> In Hell We were trained..
> On Earth We were released...
> United States Marine Corps
>
> Semper Fi

  Well, I guess I bought the snake oil then. Oh well not being a scientist
sometimes cost a few bucks to learn lessons. But, I guess it's cheaper than
the college coarse I would have taken to learn about what this product really
does. I'll check my aquarium parameters prior to installation and report back
in a few weeks as to any changes if there are any. Thanks for any info.
   And Yes God Bless the Marines and all the forces who really do help make
our life more under our control then other countries. This is a good thing.
                                                                 JerryB

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---