Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #138

In a message dated 4/28/2003 6:02:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

> From: "Giancarlo Podio" <gp at isaconsulting_com>
> Subject: Re: Sources for PMDD components
>
> Hi Jim, I too live in a large city (Philly) and can't find these chemicals
> anywhere local. Unfortunately online these chemicals require $30+ in
> shipping costs alone, even for a $4 bag of KNO3. I don't know why I didn't
> think of it before, I use it for everything else, I tried searching for
> them
> on ebay and found 2lb KNO3 for $15 including shipping!! Still having
> problems finding the trace mix however.

  Giancarlo,
  I think I'm what you could call local. I'm a 5 minute drive from you. All
you had to do is ask. I'm sure I mentioned that I had enough of the PMDD
ingredients to last me about 10 years...<G>
                                                JerryB

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---