Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #138

In a message dated 4/28/2003 6:02:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

> Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:28:53 -0400
> From: Chuck H <grendel at usit_net>
> Subject: ECO Aqualizer
>
> Any of you gadget freaks tried this one out yet?  Sounds interesting.
>
> http://www.ecoaqualizer.com
>
> - --
> Chuck Huffine

  Okay, I couldn't resist. I read the FAQ and some of the articles and
decided to order the 55 gallon unit. The intro price was 59.00 plus a couple
bucks for shipping. It is supposed to have a 10 year life span. Sounds
interesting. Although I'm not looking to do less water changes I think the
over all benefit to both fish and plants could be positive. Well, I'm not a
scientist but, I thought I'd give it a try....It's all your fault Chuck....:}