RE: Cube Tank

I think the 30 gallons are closer to 18 or 20 inches cubed.  I looked at
them and thought they were very different and hoped they would have
added to the line-up with a true 2" cube - something closer to 55-60
gallons (half of a typical 120 gallon tank - 4'x2'x2').  That size is
also right around my limit of what I consider "big" to "really big" and
easily moveable, when that necessity arises.

I think it could add a neat aspect to the aqua-scaping.  Something
similar to a corner tank in terms of "different" and "interesting"...
definitely away from the typical rectangular tanks. 55, 75, 90, 125,
etc.

Chris, who is thinking of buying something bigger, again.