Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #137

In a message dated 4/28/2003 6:52:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> Yesterday I was in a local PetsMart, and they had tanks I've never seen
> before on display.  They had an Oceanic label instead of the usual PetsMart
>
> one, and were 30 gallon cubes.

  Surprised Petsmart had them but, I really like Oceanic. Yes, they do make
them look much like a fine piece of furniture. One of my many tanks is an oak
40 gallon Oceanic and I've had no problems with it.
                                                                JerryB

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---