[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: feeding Bristle-noses
- From: June Olberding <jdolb1 at attbi_com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:19:23 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200304271046.h3RAkcBE005899@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
Yesterday I inherited 6 Bristle-noses. Way more than I have algae for and a
couple are not fat, to say the least.
I am offering them canned green beans and frozen peas.
Would appreciate recommendations on feeding.