[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Water is the root of all evil
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Water is the root of all evil
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:51:35 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200304241114.h3OBEZmp007774@otter.actwin.com>
JoAnn Van Dersarl noticed that algae, BGA, and related
difficulties of aquatic gardening disappear if move to
waterless aquatic gardening and you choose appropriate
This might be the missing chapter from Ecology of the
Planted Aquarium -- Dry gardening. This can be very low
maintenance until the mold shows up, and the bugs and
insects. JoAnn may sing the praises of dry gardening, but
I think that people with live plants in glass houses
shouldn't throw tones.
Scott H. :-p
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.