[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Which one of these commercial fertilizers?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Which one of these commercial fertilizers?
- From: - <triax at bellsouth_net>
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:14:41 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200304231050.h3NAolG2014451@otter.actwin.com>
Personally, I like Seachem's line. When I was using just the regular
Flourish, growth was ok, but not great. Things didn't really take off for
me until I started using it in conjunction with Flourish IRON and Flourish
Potassium. I recently started using Trace, Nitrogen, and Phosphorous
versions of Flourish, and things have gotten noticeably more lush. I
usually order from Big Al's Online, since they seem to have the best prices
and all of the above products.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.474 / Virus Database: 272 - Release Date: 4/18/2003
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---