Re: Which one of these commercial fertilizers?

Personally, I like Seachem's line. When I was using just the regular Flourish, growth was ok, but not great. Things didn't really take off for me until I started using it in conjunction with Flourish IRON and Flourish Potassium. I recently started using Trace, Nitrogen, and Phosphorous versions of Flourish, and things have gotten noticeably more lush. I usually order from Big Al's Online, since they seem to have the best prices and all of the above products.