Re: Help - brownish plants

Bill Wichers wrote:

>How much water have you been changing at your water changes?

>The 10% I often hear quoted I don't think is really enough.

>Someone a while back (years and years) worked out mathematically

>how concentrations of nutrients would be affected in a tank

>using different water change amounts and frequencies. .....

Bill,

Thanks for the reply.  When I do water changes I do about 50% water
changes.  I cleaned out the filter, I was a wonder it was still running.
Eheim is a great filter.  I also did two water 75% water changes
yesterday, morning and at night. So I'll see what happen.

Steve

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---