Pump sets for Kangaroo Pumps

If anyone has a Kangaroo pump on your aquarium and needs an extra pump set
or two, I have some. I picked up a whole case for a REAL GOOD price, I
guess because it is past the expiration date. THESE ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR
MEDICAL PURPOSES!

I would be willing to send you a couple for a $10 donation to the defense
fund. I understand these will fit some other enterral feeding pumps as
well. One caveat, you might have to use a little glue to keep the tubing
together. I put a little super glue on mine, and it worked just fine.
Sherwood Medical Part # 714600.