[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Help - brownish plants
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Help - brownish plants
- From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:11:05 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200304201043.h3KAhsFj004082@otter.actwin.com>
- References: <200304201043.h3KAhsFj004082@otter.actwin.com>
One thing you didn't mention was if you make any water changes. The
GH seems a bit high, although I don't think that by itself would
cause the browning of the leaves. Why don't you try a couple of 50%
water changes, add your nitrate, K2SO4, MgSO4, iron and
micronutrients back, and see if the plants don't get any better.
This would check out the possibility that levels of something may
have built up to toxic levels.
Paul Krombholz in cloudy central Mississippi, with a faint chance of
a shower tonight.