[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: potassium permanganate
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: potassium permanganate
- From: "Ann Viverette" <annv777 at houston_rr.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:31:57 -0500
- References: <200304201043.h3KAhsFj004082@otter.actwin.com>
I've gotten PP from Sears Hardware, in the water softener department. $5 for
4 oz or 6 oz, or something like that.
> Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:25:27 -0400
> From: "Scott D. Goett" <sdgoett at att_net>
> Subject: potassium permanganate
> Does any one know the best place to purchase potassium permanganate?
> really want a 5lb bucket. Just enough to use to treat plants for snails
> before putting them in my tanks. I am currently in NJ but an moving to
> South Florida soon, so somewhere near one of those places would be best.
> or via FTP to ftp.actwin.com in /pub/aquaria/aquatic-plants.