[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:Glossostigma and Elatine
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:Glossostigma and Elatine
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:46:50 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200304191048.h3JAms5S016286@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Has anybody ever managed to get either of the two species to
> flower and seed? How? Where the seeds viable?
I've flowered them but why? I never bother with seeds.
They grow faster/easier vegetatively.
The Elatine is doing great and I like it better than Gloss.
I might be able to mail a bit of each.
Don't give up on Elatine, keep trying to grow it. Eventually you'll find
that it grows nicely if you keep after it and add enough N.