[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sterility, Teratogenic Effects, and Other
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Sterility, Teratogenic Effects, and Other
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200304180540.h3I5eiE1013376@otter.actwin.com>
Bill Wichers said, in part:
> . . . For anyone concerned with sending their tank
> water down
> the drain along
> with live critters, just mix the old tank water with some
> bleach in a
> bucket before dumping it. The bleach treatment is in
> effect chlorinating
> the water, which is a very effective way to kill just
> about anything aquatic.
Pretty reliable; I think it's one that USAMRIID uses.
But now I have to deal with the effects of dumping all that
chlorine! Oh heck, it seems like everything I do has an
effect of some kind? Not only is physics pervading, it's
damned persistant too. Cause and effect -- where's David
Hume when you really need him?
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo