Re: Re: spontaneous genration

>>They were, indeed, blue fin killies that hatched out
of the Riccia, which I guess was grown outside. I also
got leeches, ostracods (cool), dragon fly larvae, and
very cool snails-- who knows what else.<<

Hey John, in the summertime I regularly get flag fish and some other fish I
couldn't indentify from plants I buy from Florida. I was getting so many
that I started spreading them out in several tanks. The killies faired well
with several reaching adulthood. The other never lived for more than a
month. The fish eggs seemed to come in on the hornwort I was buying. It was
very odd seing these fish suddenly appear...and it was always only one or
two at a time. I could never understand why so few at a time.

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com