RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #126

Tom,

What are the names of the places and where are the places that sell all this
driftwood?  I remember vaguely when I lived in Gainesville of a place that
sold tons of driftwood, but I could never find it.  Maybe if I can ever get
back down there I can look for it again.

Scott

-Local places sell driftwood, Cypress knees, Petrified wood(some rather
large
-pieces too)- 20 minute drive, weeds in road side ditches. If you want to
-collect fish, you'll need a FW fishing license.