[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #126
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #126
- From: "Scott D. Goett" <sdgoett at att_net>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:11:55 -0400
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200304180540.h3I5eiE1013376@otter.actwin.com>
What are the names of the places and where are the places that sell all this
driftwood? I remember vaguely when I lived in Gainesville of a place that
sold tons of driftwood, but I could never find it. Maybe if I can ever get
back down there I can look for it again.
-Local places sell driftwood, Cypress knees, Petrified wood(some rather
-pieces too)- 20 minute drive, weeds in road side ditches. If you want to
-collect fish, you'll need a FW fishing license.