[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: spontaneous genration
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: spontaneous genration
- From: john wheeler <jcwheel76 at yahoo_com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 05:35:47 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200304170339.h3H3diGv022906 at otter_actwin.com>
I had a 10g tank that was loaded with Riccia from an
outfit in FL. About 3 weeks after I set it up, I was
looking at the tank and I thought I saw a fish-- now 2
They were, indeed, blue fin killies that hatched out
of the Riccia, which I guess was grown outside. I also
got leeches, ostracods (cool), dragon fly larvae, and
very cool snails-- who knows what else.
When I saw those fish, I nearly had a heart attack,
because I didn't put them there!
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo