Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #123

Steve,

       Isnt it wonderful to dream of the wonderful, but sadly non - existant,
"perfect set up." Ive wanted this for quite some time, drew up plans, etc.
The problem with this is that we never quite get to enjoy what we have. It
either has a little to much spot algae, or the foreground isnt quite right.
We all want fishrooms, someday, when we have the money, or the time, or
something else that never quite seems to be there.
The best investment I've ever made is 30 minutes or an hour just to shut up,
stop thinking, and enjoy my tanks.

-Zach in Ohio who will need more tanks because I just signed up for a 2 yr
species maintenance gig for N. whitei. =)

In a message dated 4/16/2003 7:18:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---