source for hairgrass

Last week I went to Lowe's Hardware (Dallas) and was
going through their nursery, and saw that they were
selling acicularis in their emersed pond section.

Nice size for a good price.

I kept it well-hydrated outside for the past week.
Just planted it last night in my tank.  I saved a
portion and left it in the pot, just to see how fast
it will repropagate in the emersed setting.

I don't know if Lowe's also exists in other states,
but if so, it might be worth taking a look.

Arthur