Re: Bacterial Bloom or just Cloudy Water...HELP!!!!

Torrance,
You didn't specify whether you have white or green water, but if you have a
bacterial bloom, then a UV will solve your problem. I had a white bacterial
bloom and keep a UV handy for just such occaisions. Cleared the tank in about
2 days.

Works with green water also. I like this method. No chemicals and easy.

I don't know if cleaning your biomedia caused the bloom or not. If you are
densley planted you probably wouldn't have seen a difference, but much also
depends on how many fish and how much you feed.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---