[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Chuck's calculator
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com, stevemaier at ameritech_net
- Subject: Re: Chuck's calculator
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:17:45 -0600
- In-reply-to: <200304061049.h36AnVKb015816 at otter_actwin.com>
- References: <200304061049.h36AnVKb015816 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312
> Someone please correct me if i'm wrong. When using Chuck Gadd's dosing
> calculator and would like to see the effect of dosing dry KNO3 or KH2PO4 in
> your tank set the amount of water to be mixed with to 1 ml.
Because the calc shows the PPM added for each ML of solution, when
you set the "Amount of water to mix with" to 1ml, then you will be
adding 100% of the chemical in that 1ml.