[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #122
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #122
- From: "Scott D. Goett" <sdgoett at att_net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:54:04 -0400
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200304151059.h3FAxBtu008811 at otter_actwin.com>
Where were you that you are catching all those fish?
Water is classic balckwater type with no KH/GH, acid etc.
2 FW flounders !
1 pipefish !
4 Notorus catfish
20+ Notropis welaka
2 different clam species
3 Turtles, these were tossed back
2 unidentified small killifish
5 E evergaldaei
A few mollies.
3 Water stick bugs- very neat looking
2 Assassin Bugs
2 Pygmy Sunfish.
Tons of snails.
About a 40 minute drive, curb side parking. Spent about an hour with a dip
net. Left my minnow traps and will come back later Mon or Tues to check.
I'll be moving in a year so I can simply release these natives right back to