Free hodge-podge

Hi, All!

I recently moved and my tanks had to be bumped down on my list of
priorities. Some plants got overgrown, while some apparently suffered from
various deficiencies (For nearly two weeks I couldn't remember where I
packed the fertilizers and stuff). I'm ready to do some trimming, now.
They're not nice enough to sell, but not hopeless enough to toss.

Here's approximately what I'll have:
four stems of Lysimachia nummularia 'Aurea' (~4")
one dozen or so stems of Micranthemum umbrosum (3-5")
eight stems of really twisty Bacopa monnieri (~5-6")

If you request, I'll be happy to include a few snippets of Eleocharis
parvulus and/or small plantlets of Cryptocoryne wendtii, although my
understanding is that the former doesn't travel too well. And the crypts
are in mid-melt... I haven't bothered to refill that tank, yet. There are a
few specimens that look pretty well intact.

I can send a photo of the L. nummularia 'aurea', if you're unsure of what
it looks like. If you'd like to give my planties a home (and pay for their
travel fare), please e-mail me. U.S. only. Thanks!

-Naomi :-)