[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Blck rigid plastic egg crate

Any body know where in US, one can get the black rigid plastic grid to put
in back of tank to secure plants to?
I have heard at least one person on this list talk of using it. He didn't
mention painting it.
I want some thing that has holes in it to put in back of 55 gal so the
plants can make use of the ambient light as the tank has full exposure in an
eastern window. I considered black plastic mesh used in crafts but mesh is
too small for easy plant attachment.