[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: balls
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:52:30 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200304111100.h3BB0Xr8021613 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
>> Make into known volume sized balls.
> Weren't/aren't the Duplas something like that or are those
> NO3 free?
> Scott H.
Dupla add NO3 or PO4? That would be blasphemy!
I don't know really, I no longer use anything by them.
Paul's idea works well for vacations. I do know the nutrient agar diffuses
at a rather steady rate.