[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Float valves

Rik wrote:

>I have looked everywhere for a float valve to go in my 55 gallon water
>barrel . It has 2 bung hole fittings in the top . The barrel is one
>piece and I want to use the existing holes . There has to be on for this
>kind of barrel. Can someone please help me find one ? I'm tired of
>flooding my garage :-[

AES has a variety: http://www.aquaticeco.com
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee