[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

float valves

I have looked everywhere for a float valve to go in my 55 gallon water 
barrel . It has 2 bung hole fittings in the top . The barrel is one 
piece and I want to use the existing holes . There has to be on for this 
kind of barrel. Can someone please help me find one ? I'm tired of 
flooding my garage :-[