[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: tissue culture
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: tissue culture
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:48:40 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200302201049.h1KAnm0l028339 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Does anyone have any information on Tissue Culture techniques for
> aquatic plants?
> Greg Turner
Try Dr Kane at UF, dept of Hort. Sciences.
I don't see much use since you can grow the weeds in the FL or Asia cheaper
than tissue culture cost.
A few species might be economically viable, but only a few, namely Crypts,
or terrestrial Orchids, etc.