[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How much KNO3
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: How much KNO3
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:22:41 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200304101122.h3ABMkb5023091 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> One more question and then I will go away.
> Why do you hold the KNO3 until the day after the water change?
> Take care
> Bill Westbrook
2x a week should be enough, 1/2 teaspoon or so. Depends somewhat if you have
a decent fish load etc. But do 50% weekly water changes and this should work