Re: CP for 90 gallon plant tank

I started with 3 - 96 watt AH Supply CF lamps over my 90 gallon. Too much,
and I do supplement and use CO2. I now run 2 - 5000K (5500K?) lamps and it
does fine. With the amount of light you are considering, I think you will
have a lot of algae and green water battles on your hands. If you grow
crypts and other low-light plants, you might get by with just one 96 watt CF
lamp. When I had three 96 watt lamps going, I had a 3" fan running, but the
1/8" plexiglass lens still melted. I removed the lens, drilled more vent
holes and run it on convection cooling now.

TW